Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tennessee tomorrow :)

Yes, that’s right … Tennessee, HERE WE COME!! Mandi and I are leaving for Gatlinburg tomorrow afternoon and I am so ready. I feel like I need a vacation from my small hometown and just a few nights to get away from everything. We are not going to get in town until late Sunday night but I am already planning my hot tub adventure for that night. We are staying in a cabin on the Little Pigeon River in downtown Gatlinburg. I cannot express how much I love this area of Gatlinburg … it’s within walking distance to downtown and so quiet. It’s just a great area. I figure though that Sunday will just be a relaxing night to prepare for Monday’s activities! Monday is going to be another fun but busy day. We have dinner reservations at 8:00 at Dixie Stampede. Yummy, I love Dixie Stampede. I don’t think Mandi has ever been though so this should be a fun adventure for her. I am very excited. Heather and Jodi wanted us to go to a yoga class with them so we’ll see how that goes. I didn’t pack yoga clothes … what do you wear to yoga? I’ve never yoga-d. : / You know, now that I think about it … maybe Monday won’t be so bad after all? Hahaha! (yeah, right) I assume though that after Dixie Stampede we will be too full and have to be rolled back to our cabin so we can feel fat together in the hot tub. I wish we were staying longer than Tuesday but we are going to do a Hummer tour on Tuesday so I am anticipating that being a lot of fun. I cannot wait to get away for a couple of nights and see all of our co-worker friends in Tennessee. We don’t get to see them that often and when we do it’s always nice. Oh, I hope Michelle has her baby before we get there … or while we are there! It’d be so nice to help them welcome baby Alyssa into this world. Okay, enough excitement I need to go continue packing. I’m sure I’ll have stories about my trip when I return!

No comments: