Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Beginnings!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a happy & blessed new year’s celebration. I can honestly say that I am excited for a brand new year. 2008 was great BUT 2009 is new and exciting and holds so many activities that have yet to occur. It’s a fresh start!

I started my new year off with a blast. We had a small get together at a friend’s house where my old friends & my new friends come together. It was great! I am truly excited to see where life takes me with my brand new friends. : ) We had a great time playing darts, playing Rockband & eating some delicious grilled chicken … compliments of Lee. Yummy yum! We did a midnight toast & the “Rockbanding” resumed.

Many memories were made & stories will be told and I have extremely happy for this new year. Maybe school will go well so keep your fingers crossed!! I have a lot of so called “resolutions” I’d like to try and go through with this year so we’ll see.

No comments: